ALL RETURNING COACHES, Continuous (Who coached last season AND completed the 1650 form AND were fingerprinted.) You must register as a coach every year. You do not have to fill out a 1650 this season. Your background check is good as long as you remain active in GHSC. If you take a year off, when you return, you must complete a new background check. Register at the Cal North/Bonzi Site.
ALL RETURNING (who took a year or more off) and NEW COACHES – You will need a background check. Please complete all the steps below.
- You must register on the Cal North/Bonzi Site as a coach. See directions below under “All Returning Coaches”. Be prepared to upload a photo (a head shot and NO hats/sunglasses).
- Complete form 1650 on the Cal North/Bonzi Site. When you fill out the 1650, please note that we are in District 6, League 1 and our club number is 9 (Greenhaven). Please follow all instructions listed on that page, then proceed to #3 below.
- Please print out your confirmation sheet after completing the 1650, and take it to Capital LiveScan on Broadway. You must go to the location at 5706 Broadway
Sacramento, CA 95820. Phone number 877-888-8802.
Please let the LiveScan personnel know that you are a Greenhaven Coach and part of SYSL. LiveScan will bill SYSL. (SYSL covers up to 2 coaches per team).
- Please email your LiveScan confirmation number to your AGC, along with your team name. (Important!) Your AGC will pass the information along to our Registrar who will track the progress of your background check.
All Coaches, Please Note:
- It is the same site used to register players. Simply check the box that says “coach/admin registration” and follow the prompts.
- You must upload a photo – a head shot similar to a driver’s license photo. NO hats/sunglasses. Your photo from last season may be already uploaded. If that is the case, you do not need to update it.
- All team personnel who will be in the bench area during games need to complete this registration process.
- SYSL will pay for two coaches on each team. Any additional team personnel who will be in the bench area must pay for their own fingerprinting.
IMPORTANT: Even if you have been fingerprinted for your job, you must be fingerprinted again for Cal North. The reason is that every organization asks for different data points when requiring a background check. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
Full links for reference:
Cal North Site: Click Here
Capital Live Scan, Locations: http://www.capitallivescan.com/soccer_locations.html
Capital Live Scan Phone: 877-888-8802