Transatlantic Soccer recruit male and female coaches from Scotland and across Europe who hold Professional Soccer Associations Children License (for recreational and competitive players) up to UEFA B level (coaching professional youth players). All our coaches are fantastic with young players and able to develop their skills and love of the game with a motivating and fun approach.
What does our team camp/training program provide?
- Week long training Monday to Friday (2 hour session per day) or sessions split over two weeks to suit training nights at the soccer field of the team’s choice. We also provide longer term training over a number of weeks.
- Customized training plan to meet the specific needs of the team
- Analyze the team’s strengths and development needs and work on improving them
- Structure a short and long term plan for the coach to take forward
- Work on players’ technical ability and team tactics and play
- Ensure the team are learning in a positive and game related way and develop good team spirit, decision making, cohesion, individual skills and most importantly a love of the game
- Working with the team coach to share coaching style and fresh ideas and content
How much does the training cost?
$600 for 5 sessions. Extended training cost is negotiable and specific to the duration of the training.